Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oh momma, I wanna go surfin'


With the season that's in it (finally Dublin is seeing a decent amount of sun), I thought I'd mention one of my summer time essentials (do I sense a possible recurring theme? Probably, stay tuned). If, like me, you're a bit scummy and refuse to wash your hair for at least a week after being in the sea, then this will be right up your alley. Salt water seems to do something to my curly/tangly hair that you just can't replicate. But this is absolutely the next best thing:

Bumble and Bumble surf spray.

Spray it liberally onto overly clean hair and you'll look properly scruffy, and no-one will suspect you've just washed your hair.




*PS. I've been getting lots of lovely feedback on the blog of late, it's all very much appreciated. If anyone has any more thoughts, lash a comment in there somewhere or drop me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment