Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You Scrub Up Real Nice.


I know I'm a little late to the party, but my top picks from the Met Ball are:

Camilla Belle is all kinds of hot in this. Click on it and get a load of the nude bra-type inserts. BABE. But I can't find out who it's by! Can anyone fill me in?

M.I.A in a spectacular getup by Thakoon for Gap. While we're on the topic or M.I.A, she was majorly rocking the orange lippy:


Another beauty star, Alexa. Honestly, I don't get the mad hype about Ms. Chung. Like, she's cool and all, but I don't think she's as iconic as they say. Having said that, I'm very much enjoy the berry lips.

I like Kate Hudson's Stella McCartney number, but I especially like her teeeeeeeny little star tattoo on her foot (thanks, Vogue zoom tool).

Charlotte Gainsbourg, representing the French nicely with her "I don't really give a shit" face on, dressed all in Balenciaga, with Nicolas Ghesquiere

Doutzen looking just plain silly in Zac Posen.

Ahhh now. Who in the world let January wear this eye makeup? She looks like some kind of space-age five year old smeared her eyes with the navy eyeshadow that's been living on the bathroom self for like five years.


We all know how much I love Tom Ford. It takes a real man to wear powder pink. And doesn't he wear it well, like?

Check out pictures from the afters here.

No comments:

Post a Comment