Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Can we talk tomorrow?


What is it with famous people and having insanely good gene pools? I've become mildyly obsessed, Dellal-style, with Coco Sumner, daughter of Sting.




Handily being compared here to Alice, who we know from past experience I'm a bit mad about.




The best bit about her is that I genuinely very much enjoy her tunes. Props to her for not just being shit and famous, it's probably actually a massive pain in the ass being Sting's daughter. Plus imagine the world knowing about your parents' tantric sex habits. Rough.

2 comments:

  1. WRITE. MORE.

    cat

    (I now feel I can comment without seeming like a creeper because I have addressed the blog in public)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, sorry Cat, it's been a mad week! Back to normal soon, promise.

    ReplyDelete