Saturday, April 24, 2010

We Be Ballin'


The Trinity Ball was last week. It was a brilliant, brilliant night but I stupidly didn't even bring my little crap camera (who forgot to charge the batteries? Yes, I did) so I have ZERO photos for you. Well, no, I have three really awful ones of my dress and several of my mate Carrie who was looking well. Might whack them up later.. HOWEVER! I have come across internet proof that I was, in fact, there. My lovely new friend Hazel took this of us on the way to the Ball..

Thanks, Hazel!

Apologies for the awful photo face, but this is just to demonstrate the most fun lipstick I own, MAC Saint Germain. I went for a basic flick&lashes thing, and rather than go for the whole dark hair/cat eye/red lip thing I decided neon pink would be a better option. Especially as I wore the hair a lot ~classier~ than usual, in a big topknot and swooshy fringe.. I layered it a good bit, and dabbed a bit of loose powder in between the layers to get a proper chalky texture which works really well with the colour. Basically, I highly recommend silly lipstick for formal events, it's great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment