Thursday, January 7, 2010

Let's make better mistakes tomorrow.

So I know, I'm a few days late in this, but it's New Years(sortof)! I know everyone says that January is the most depressing month, but I have such mad love for this time of year. It always feels like a new start, and even though I'm skint broke, it's freeeezing and the Christmas hype is sadly ending, I'm feeling oddly optimistic and cheery. I've got new hair, there's a new term starting in college (and I swear this is the term I get my act together and stop being such a shambles of a student), I have lots of friends who I really quite like, and I have a few very exciting projects happening in the next few months. So instead of resolutions I'm really just making plans, and planning on remaining busy and happy. Sounds good, right? ....Happy 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment